Aviation Online is a leading General Sales Agency (GSA) in Australia, New Zealand and South West Pacific, with over 20 years experience in the sector. Our airline industry clients know they can rely on us to represent their interests to their end customers.
There is a unique opportunity to become part of the Perth team for our client Citilink Indonesia and share in the success of this venture which offers great remuneration package together with staff benefits. This part-time role will require you to provide assistance to our airline partner in a busy airport environment.
- Provide exceptional customer service experiences to passengers
- Handle transactions for all onsite ancillary payments including excess baggage, reservation changes etc.
- Prepare and submit various flight inventory and financial reports
- Assist airport manager and ground handlers in all tasks related to aircraft arrival and departure.
- Handling of booking disruptions and schedule changes to the satisfaction of our valued clients
- Identify and fulfil the customer's needs
- Identify and provide appropriate service recovery to dissatisfied customers, with a focus on first point of contact resolution.
- Must have rights to work in Australia
- Proven customer service experience
- 2 years’ experience working in airport/airline role
- Bahasa Indonesia language an advantage
- Must be numerate, fluent in both written and spoken English
- Education to a minimum of High School Certificate Level
- Must be a quick leaner and can work under pressure in a fast-paced setting
- Willing to work weekends and outside of normal business hours
- Flexibility to work additional hours during disruption periods
If you feel this is the role for you then don't hold yourself back from an exciting career opportunity.
All Applications with curriculum vitae detailing qualifications, relevant experience and phone contact should be forwarded to Tony Wilson at email@example.com by Friday 22 November 2019.